Volt Pro is built using the latest version of Bootstrap 5 and because jQuery is no longer required as a dependency, Volt has been built using only Vanilla JS.
There are more than 800 premium Bootstrap 5 components included with the admin dashboard, some of which are buttons, forms, alerts, datepickers, range sliders and many more. Check out the components on the official documentation.
20 Example Pages
Volt Pro comes with 20 example pages including the overview page, messages, user settings, transactions, calendar, sign in, sign up, and many more pages.
10 Lightweight Plugins
There are at least 10 lightweight Vanilla JS plugin libraries that we have customized and expanded in terms of features that you can use for your application. Some of these are a calendar, SVG maps, datepickers, notifications, drag and drop file uploads and many more.
Advanced development flow
By purchasing Volt Pro you will get an advanced development workflow package including Sass files and a Gulp commands file that will let you build minified and un-minified project files with the ability to even add certain blocks of code based on your environment.
Volt Pro is a thoroughly documented dashboard which covers everything from getting started to having all of the components and plugins well described. Check out our quick start guide.
Volt Pro also has a open-source demo version that you can download and try out before purchasing the pro version. There are no differences in terms of quality but only when it comes to the actual number of pages, components, and plugins that are included, which the Pro version obviously does have more of.
19 Hand-crafted Example Pages
After downloading Volt Pro - Premium Bootstrap 5 Dashboard Template you will get 19 high-quality example pages to save you time writing boilerplate code and set up the user interface of your website or web application in no time.
Hover over any page below and if you click on one of them you will be able to live preview one of the example pages in your browser.
We believe that being transparent when it comes to the code base and the file structure can make you better understand how it is going to be like to actually work with Volt Pro.
Below you can check out the folder structure of this template, and by hovering over each item you can also read an explanation of what the folder contains and what its role is.
Don't worry, we got you covered. We have a folder called
We believe that providing meaningful updates to our templates are important to keep up with the evolution of the dependencies, libraries, and the new design requirements that the modern day web industry requires.
Below you can see the timeline of changes for Volt Pro since its initial launch 3 months ago.
- Updated to Bootstrap 5 Alpha 2
- Added a sidebar toggle feature
- Fixed notification messages layout for tablet devices
- Improved main container structure
- Fixed the pricing toggle value bug
- Fixed footer breaking when updating to Bootstrap Alpha 2
- Improved the FAQ section of the pricing page visually
- Improved the billing form spacing
- Fix spacing and scrolling issue for the sign in, sign up pages
- Update the social register/login buttons to be an anchor tag instead of button
- Added a “back to homepage” link for the sign in and sign up pages
- Improved spacing for tablet devices for the messaging page
- Update modals close button based on the Bootstrap 5 Alpha 2 update
- Fix responsive issues regarding the modals
- Fix responsive blank space for the task list items
- Fix user settings file input horizontal overflow
- Fix DataTables header and footer items responsive spacing
- Added link to all components in the sidebar
- Arrange search bar and other actions for the user’s page better
- Initial release files
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Although we offer at least 6 months of support for premium templates, maybe one of the questions you have about Volt Pro are answered below.
If that's not the case, feel free to reach out with the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.