Pixel Pro is a premium Bootstrap 5 UI Kit without jQuery featuring over 1000 components, 50+ sections and 35 example pages including a fully fledged user dashboard.
Pixel is available in both the latest stable version of Bootstrap 4.5 and the new Bootstrap 5 version without jQuery:
You get both versions if your purchase this item.
Buttons, timelines, blog cards, profile cards, tables, accordions... you name it and we have it.
Our components are a perfect extension of Bootstrap 4 so you will find it very easy to work with our code if you're familiar with their class names and styles. Furthermore, we've made sure to that all components are well documented.
Our components are created by the Object Oriented CSS principle, which means that the classes can be combined each other. You want to make a rounded button, but with the secondary color and an animation? Great! All you have to do is add .btn, .btn-rounded, .btn-secondary and .animate-up-2. How awesome is that?
Sections are made up of components. These are the big boys and they include the navigation bars, footers, about sections, contact sections and many more.
We believe that our navigation bars are one of the most customizable ones out there. You can change the whole color scheme just by changing a letter amongst the classes. Why not check them out under the "Sections" category?
35 Example Pages
These are the last building blocks to build an awesome website. We made sure to offer you a few example pages to prove how useful and great our UI Kit is. You'll find landing pages for app presentations, to showcase your freelancer profile and even a cryptocurrency themed page.
Additionally you will get many secondary utility pages, such as pricing, about, contact, support center, careers, authentication pages and many more
Pixel Pro also comes with a user dashboard containing charts, vectorial maps, statistics, cards, messaging, user settings, billing and many more. You can use this dashboard for a user control panel for almost any scenario.
Bootstrap 5 + Vanilla JS (no jQuery)
Since the release of the new version 5 of Bootstrap we know that the CSS Framework no longer requires jQuery as a dependency.
Version 5 of Pixel Pro no longer has jQuery included and all libraries and scripts are now Vanilla JS reducing overall loading time and simplifying integration into other front-end web technologies such as React, Angular, Vue and so on.
However, Pixel Pro v4 is based on the latest stable version of Bootstrap v4.5 still including jQuery. By purchasing Pixel Pro you will get both version with and without jQuery and be able to download them from your dashboard.
Advanced development flow
If you purchase Pixel Pro you will get an advanced development workflow package including Sass files and a Gulp commands file that will let you build minified and unminified project files with the ability to even add certain blocks of code based on your environment.
Pixel Pro is thoroughly documented on how to get started, how to use the building tools, components, plugins and many more. Learn how to get started with Pixel Pro by clicking here.
Don't worry, we got you covered. We have a folder called
5 reviews found
The people at Themesberg know how to make a great design (that's also great regarding accessibility). Their products are visually very appealing, and also technically top notch. Very happy with my purchase of Pixel Pro. It is based on Bootstrap, which also makes it a real joy to work with: Bootstrap is very mature and there are lots of resources available.
The stunning aesthetics, frequent updates, and wonderful customer support that Themesberg provides makes Pixel Pro a great choice for any project, hobby or professional. Highly recommended.
Very good theme: Highly recommended. I needed it for a wordpress project and I integrated it very easily with a bootstrap starter theme.
Amazing template .... highly recommended
What can I say? The theme is beautiful and is very easy yet powerful to use. I have been using this theme since the initial release and it has gone from strength to strength. As far as support goes, it is absolutely outstanding! I lost the email containing my download link after I wiped my computers, 1 email sent to the developers and I had a reply within 5 minutes!! This has happened more time than I care to admit now, but every time the developers have got back to me almost instantly. Now we have a dashboard where we can access our purchases from, so hopefully no more bothering the developers for the download links. Thank you again to everyone involved in creating this theme and the fantastic support.
Version 1.0 - 2019-07-07
- Initial release files
Version 1.1 - 2019-09-26
- Updated to Gulp 4
- Added better images
- Fixed some design inconsistencies
- Created a separate page to showcase all available pages
Version 2.0 - November 9th, 2019
- Switch vendor third party libraries to npm packages
- Slightly updated gulpfile.js file to move node_modules to the dist and html&css folder
- Start using gulp-include to DRY navigation bars, scripts, heading code and the footers
- Removed unneeded role="button" attributes for most of the links
- Fix wrapping issues for tablet sizes across all components
- Major updates to the file structure, the src folder is now no longer being served directly to BrowserSync but a .temp folder
- Added a starter template folder to ease new project setup
Version 2.2 - 2020-08-28
- Added preloader to every page
- Added My account page
- Added My items page
- Added Edit item page
- Removed Starter folder (it complicated things more than it did good)
- Update card borders, shadows & general apperance
- Input colors now darker for better readability
- Fix dropdown button border radius
- Fix input tags color
- Fix accordion border color
- Fixed contact page js paths
Version 3.1 - 2020-04-13
- Updated all colors to comply with WCAG 2.1 Accessibility standards
- Added E-Commerce components
- Improve markup and code quality
- Improve design based on the newest design trends
- Added Chart JS
- Created a better online documentation
- Added fancy loader
- Updated all example pages to improve quality
- Added Toasts component
- Fixed accessibility issues based on WAVE evaluation tool
- Updated Bootstrap Datepicker
- Update form styles
- Update tables
- Updated some pages markup
Version 4.0 - 2020-05-09
- Added new dashboard pages including user settings, billing, messaging and many more
- Added many new pages including new landing pages, support center, careers and so on
- Added charts
- Added vectorial maps
- Improved navigation bar markup, accessibility and multi-level dropdowns
- Improved gulpfile to add analytics tools based on environment build
- Minor bug fixes
- Visual improvements across the whole app
Version 5.0 - July 20th, 2020
- Updated Bootstrap to version 5.0 alpha
- Removed jQuery as a dependency
- Updated all libraries so that jQuery is no longer required
- Bug fixes
Version 5.1 - 2020-07-29
- Fixed menu styles for tablets
- Fixed some responsive issues
- Fixed the progress bars