Never start a development project from scratch again. We've partnered with UPDIVISION to create the ultimate design & development toolbox, free for personal and commercial projects.
Volt Dashboard Laravel features dozens of handcrafted UI elements tailored for Bootstrap 5 and an out of the box Laravel backend. The Livewire integration allows you to build dynamic interfaces easier without leaving the comfort of your favourite framework. If you combine this even further with Alpine.js, you get the perfect combo for your next big project.
Ok, I`m in. So, what am I getting?
You're getting a lean, mean, app-building machine made of:
- 100+ handcrafted UI components tailored for Bootstrap 5 with Vanilla JS. This means buttons, alerts, modals, datepickers and everything in between
- 11 example pages to get you started
- 3 lightweight plugins: datepicker, notification and charts library
- SaaS files & Gulp commands
- fully-functional authentication system, register and user profile editing features built with Laravel
- Livewire & Alpine.js integration
Free for personal and commercial projects
Whether you're working on a side project or delivering to a client, with Volt Dashboard Laravel you can do both. Volt Dashboard Laravel is released under MIT license, so you can use it for personal and commercial projects for free. Just start coding.
Detailed documentation & Gulp commands for an easy workflow
We also included detailed documentation for every component and feature so it helps in your development workflow. Plus you will get an advanced development workflow package including Sass files and a Gulp commands file.
Upgrade to Pro
If you want to take advantage of more features and UI elements, check out the pro version of the Volt Laravel admin dashboard template.