Spaces is a premium Bootstrap 4 Directory Listing Template featuring over 37 advanced pages, a user dashboard, MapBox integration and a fully fledged UI Kit.
37 hand-crafted pages
Spaces theme comes with all of the necessary pages you need to create any type of listing website having 3 landing pages, secondary pages such as pricing, about, contact, support center, listing details page, a user dashboard and so on.
Each of these pages has been carefully built to be completely responsive, HTML5 verified and to bring great design and functionality together.
Spaces also comes with a complete user dashboard including an overview, user settings, messaging, billing details and item details pages. There is even an invoice template included.
With the dashboard you will also get advanced and beautiful looking charts, statistics cards, messaging interfaces and many more.
Most of the directory listing websites also have a map showing the location and details of the items, so we decided to integrate one of the most advanced open source maps system with Spaces. There are two main pages showing a maps: the map only view and the general listing page by clicking on the "show map" button.
Of course all of this is well documented on our online documentation for the MapBox Bootstrap guide.
Gulp, BrowserSync and Sass workflow
Spaces comes by default with an advanced development workflow making use of Sass variables, Gulp commands to compile, watch and serve the local development files and also to build minified distribution code. We also use BrowserSync to save time by instantly showing the changes without the need to refresh your browser.
We also wrote a guide on how to set up and use Gulp 4, BrowserSync and Bootstrap Sass in a tutorial.
As mentioned above, not only does Spaces include so many advanced pages, integrations and plugins but it also ships with a fully fledged UI Kit including buttons, cards, accordions and many more. You can browse all of the components by reading our online documentation.
28 Hand-crafted Example Pages
After downloading Spaces – Listing Bootstrap Template you will get 28 high-quality example pages to save you time writing boilerplate code and set up the user interface of your website or web application in no time.
Hover over any page below and if you click on one of them you will be able to live preview one of the example pages in your browser.
We believe that being transparent when it comes to the code base and the file structure can make you better understand how it is going to be like to actually work with Spaces.
Below you can check out the folder structure of this template, and by hovering over each item you can also read an explanation of what the folder contains and what its role is.
Don't worry, we got you covered. We have a folder called
It's a simple, precise and well documented theme. I'm using it and integrated with Django (as I do not use NodeJS) and so far so good if you pay attention to the dependencies. It could be better and I'm sure it will in time with more and more features/libraries etc. Also, the support team is very reactive with precise answers!
We believe that providing meaningful updates to our templates are important to keep up with the evolution of the dependencies, libraries, and the new design requirements that the modern day web industry requires.
Below you can see the timeline of changes for Spaces since its initial launch 1 year ago.
- W3C validated all pages
- Fixed mobile filter toggling in all spaces page
- Reduced spacing for homepage on mobile devices
- Fixed some IE 11 problems
- Fixed toggling issue on profile page
- Made filter sidebar widgets collapsable to allow more filters
- Made datepickers a range to select periods
- Big changes to the folder structure and the way files are server through BrowserSync; We created a .temp folder
- Integrated gulp-file-include to include footers, navigation bars, head's into the templates to prevent repeating ourselves
- Created a new blank page
- Added filters to mobile
- Added "load more" functionality to the profile page
- Removed pricing call to action from all pages except the homepage
- Added My account page
- Added My listings page
- Added Edit Listing page
- Removed vendor folder and included all third party plugins through npm
- Improved recent news widget
- Improved tablet/mobile wrappings for some elements
- Fix submit space first step progress bar not showing anything
- Fix a few 404 links
- Slightly redesign single blog page
- Fix reply comment collapse "hick-up"
- Improved navigation bar icons
- Removed sticky navbar on all spaces page since it overlayed the sticky sidebar
- Fix broken path for logo in documentation
- Initial release files
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Although we offer at least 6 months of support for premium templates, maybe one of the questions you have about Spaces are answered below.
If that's not the case, feel free to reach out with the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.