Pixel is a remarkably beautiful, fully responsive, modern User Interface Kit that will help you build creative and professional websites. Use our components and sections, switch some Sass variables to build and arrange pages to best suit your needs.
Buttons, timelines, blog cards, profile cards, tables, accordions... you name it and we have it.
Our components are a perfect extension of Bootstrap 4 so you will find it very easy to work with our code if you're familiar with their class names and styles. Furthermore, we've made sure to that all components are well documented.
Our components are created by the Object Oriented CSS principle, which means that the classes can be combined each other. You want to make a rounded button, but with the secondary color and an animation? Great! All you have to do is add .btn, .btn-rounded, .btn-secondary and .animate-up-2. How awesome is that?
Sections are made up of components. These are the big boys and they include the navigation bars, footers, about sections, contact sections and many more.
We believe that our navigation bars are one of the most customizable ones out there. You can change the whole color scheme just by changing a letter amongst the classes. Why not check them out under the "Sections" category?
25+ Example Pages
These are the last building blocks to build an awesome website. We made sure to offer you a few example pages to prove how useful and great our UI Kit is.
- 6 months premium support
- 100% money back guarantee
- 80+ Google PageSpeed Insights
- 100% W3C Valid HTML5 files
Don't worry, we got you covered. We have a folder called
Version 1.0 - 2019-07-07
- Initial release files
Version 1.1 - 2019-09-26
- Updated to Gulp 4
- Added better images
- Fixed some design inconsistencies
- Created a separate page to showcase all available pages
Version 2.0 - November 9th, 2019
- Switch vendor third party libraries to npm packages
- Slightly updated gulpfile.js file to move node_modules to the dist and html&css folder
- Start using gulp-include to DRY navigation bars, scripts, heading code and the footers
- Removed unneeded role="button" attributes for most of the links
- Fix wrapping issues for tablet sizes across all components
- Major updates to the file structure, the src folder is now no longer being served directly to BrowserSync but a .temp folder
- Added a starter template folder to ease new project setup
Version 2.2 - 2020-08-28
- Added preloader to every page
- Added My account page
- Added My items page
- Added Edit item page
- Removed Starter folder (it complicated things more than it did good)
- Update card borders, shadows & general apperance
- Input colors now darker for better readability
- Fix dropdown button border radius
- Fix input tags color
- Fix accordion border color
- Fixed contact page js paths
Version 3.1 - 2020-04-13
- Updated all colors to comply with WCAG 2.1 Accessibility standards
- Added E-Commerce components
- Improve markup and code quality
- Improve design based on the newest design trends
- Added Chart JS
- Created a better online documentation
- Added fancy loader
- Updated all example pages to improve quality
- Added Toasts component
- Fixed accessibility issues based on WAVE evaluation tool
- Updated Bootstrap Datepicker
- Update form styles
- Update tables
- Updated some pages markup