Pixel is a free, fully responsive and modern Bootstrap 4 UI Kit that will help you build creative and professional websites. Use our components and sections, switch some Sass variables to build and arrange pages to best suit your needs.
Pixel is a premium extension of the famous Bootstrap CSS Framework featuring pricing cards, profile cards, timelines and many more. All components are created to comply as much as possible with the WCAG 2.1 standards.
Check out all components here.
Pixel Lite comes with 6 premium example pages that we created to show you the beautiful user interfaces that can be created. Some of these pages are a pricing page, about page, contact page, login and register pages.
Each component, plugin and the general workflow is well documented. Check out the online documentation for Pixel Lite.
Pixel is compliant with the latest UI design accessibility standards and passes the WAVE evaluation tool and the Achecker tool as well.
This product is built using the following widely used technologies:
- Most popular CSS Framework Bootstrap
- Productive workflow tool Gulp
- Awesome CSS preprocessor Sass
6 Hand-crafted Example Pages
After downloading Pixel Lite - Free Bootstrap 4 UI KIT you will get 6 high-quality example pages to save you time writing boilerplate code and set up the user interface of your website or web application in no time.
Hover over any page below and if you click on one of them you will be able to live preview one of the example pages in your browser.
We believe that being transparent when it comes to the code base and the file structure can make you better understand how it is going to be like to actually work with Pixel Lite.
Below you can check out the folder structure of this template, and by hovering over each item you can also read an explanation of what the folder contains and what its role is.
Don't worry, we got you covered. We have a folder called
We believe that providing meaningful updates to our templates are important to keep up with the evolution of the dependencies, libraries, and the new design requirements that the modern day web industry requires.
Below you can see the timeline of changes for Pixel Lite since its initial launch 1 year ago.
- This version uses an advanced vendor creation system instead of copying the whole node_modules folder when building dist and dev folders
- Reduces the vendor folder size considerably
- Added datepickers
- Added navbars
- Added login page
- Added register page
- Slightly updated sliders, checkboxes and radio buttons
- Fix accessibility issues according to the WAVE evaluation tool and the achecker tool
- Added Sass
- Added Gulp
- Dependencies now managed with NPM
- WCAG 2.1 compatible colors
- Improved components, sections and pages
- Original version with the vibrant green color
- Initial release files