Flask Volt - Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard
Flask Volt is an open-source seed project enhanced with basic modules, database, and deployment scripts on top of a modern Bootstrap 5 design crafted with components, pages and plugins that you can use to create an awesome admin interface.
- Flask Volt - product page
- Flask Volt - Demo - LIVE Deployment
- Flask Volt PRO - for more pages, components, and support
Flask Codebase - is crafted using a simple, modular structure that follows the best practices and provides authentication, database configuration, and deployment scripts for Docker and Gunicorn/Nginx stack. Any developer with a basic Flask/Python knowledge, by following the product documentation should be able to compile and use the app by typing only a few lines in the terminal - Features:
- Codebase provided by AppSeed - App Generator
- DBMS: SQLite, PostgreSQL (production)
- DB Tools: SQLAlchemy ORM, Flask-Migrate (schema migrations)
- Modular design with Blueprints, simple codebase
- Session-Based authentication (via flask_login), Forms validation
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx, Heroku
This product is built using the following widely used technologies:
- Most popular CSS Framework Bootstrap
- Python - programming language
- Flask - a popular Python-based Web Framework
- Docker - virtualization software
How to use the product
To use the product please follow the instructions provided by Quick Start guide.
We offer 6 months of support by default for each purchased template. Please Contact us and we’ll get back to you in no time!